ATOM RPG PC Game 2017 Overview
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
Features of ATOM RPG
Following are the main features of ATOM RPG that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
- A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
- Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
- Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond…
- Turn-based combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
- Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland – both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time…
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements of ATOM RPG
Before you start ATOM RPG Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 2GB
- Setup Size: 1.1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4GB
ATOM RPG Free Download
Click on the below button to start ATOM RPG. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.